You will be responsible for several service release tasks, under the instruction of 2nd Line Support Engineer, Support Manager, and Change Management.
In the role you will show a great technical understanding, and be forward thinking, and pass good judgement and decisions based on training, company procedures, but also you will be able to have the flexibility to operate well within a challenging tech environment.
- Pro-actively dealing with Tickets/Emails/Calls/ from customers and Suppliers
- Investigating reported and observed defects, with appropriate incident control
- Liaising with appropriate development/administration teams for defect workaround/resolution, within the company/customer priorities
- Testing and release of product updates and workarounds.
- BSc in Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of XML, Java, JBoss (desirable)
- Experience with Linux