Stannah, stairlift world market leader and manufacturer intends to maximize and optimize its web presence.
The objective is to gift the current team with more excel resources, amplifying its ability to deliver projects required by some of the 40 Stannah countries.
Amongst other tasks, this multidimensional team will deliver websites, landing pages, multi-campaigns (content, media & graphics, SEO, SEM, PPC and others), analyse and report results.
The team will work from Braga, with direct contact with the colleagues working across Europe.
It’s a very enriching project, gifting its team members with international experience, whilst sharing knowledge and good practices, working with large budgets and different cultures.
We are recruiting a: Content Copywriter (M/F, Braga - Portugal)
Main Responsibilities: - Work on developing the content strategy but also be able to work in collaboration with local markets and local country managers
Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites
- Manage the company’s social media presence
- Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience
- Logic, creativity and imagination
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and accuracy and attention to detail
- Resilience to accept criticism of your work
- Interested in popular culture, new trends and styles
- Good research skills
- IT and proofreading skills
- Strong knowledge on Social Media and web trends and tools
- 2-4 years’ experience on equal or similar role in areas such as advertising, communication or media studies, journalism, public relations
- Good knowledge of English (written & spoken) is mandatory
- Knowledge of other languages, such as French, Italian, etc or natives will be very welcomed
- Energetic, self-motivated, creative and organized
- Strong sense of positive and professional attitude
- Highly communicational, responsible, confident and empathetic
- Able to work as team or solo.