About the role
Let’s keep things short and sweet: we’re looking for a content marketeer. We’d like you to be a kickass content marketeer at that. What does that mean? It means you are creative, and can think of new ways to reach wider audiences, new mediums to convey our message, and touch people with your work. That’s kind of it.
- You will own Content: Blogposts, Guides to City, Guides for Students, Video scripts…
- You’ll have to craft, write and script your own content - and to request it from a network of freelancers.
- You will help to define your own targets and report on current marketing activities versus established goals.
- Work closely with other teams inside the marketing team and across the Uniplaces team in general
- Be able to cooperate with specialists of each of our local Markets to create and push Press Releases - defining the best angles and writing the good pitches
- Optimize current and discover new ways of reaching your target audience.
- Devise your own long-term content strategy.
- Campaigns: work in ongoing big campaigns such as the Uniplaces Scholarship, and come up with ideas of your own.
Your Track Record:
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Portuguese or Spanish.
- You are not afraid of writing SEO friendly content, hiring copywriters and validating their work.
- You understand the words: SEO strategy, content creation, content distribution, link-building and PR.
- You are Self-motivated and are not afraid to start a project alone.
- You are a team player, adapt easily and thrive under pressure.
- You feel comfortable challenging preconceived ideas, validating assumptions and prioritising according to learnings and results.
- You are a quick learner and live and breathe the fast pace that startups have to offer you.
- You are friendly and reliable: we’re looking for cool people to work with!
The content manager will be reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing and will be based in Lisbon.