As a Supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation
- Motivating the team
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
- Native in Dutch (mandatory)
- Fluency (C1) in English (mandatory)
- Experience managing teams in a contact center environment
- Open to new technologies and e-commerce
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports
- Proven ability to establish and develop effective teams, manage their performance
- Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
- High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
- Proven ability to coach in one-on-one and also in a team setting
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Proficient in conflict management
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Investment in training and personal development
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
**Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 7.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 29 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.