We have open positions for Professional Waiter / Waitress 5* 6* Cruise Lines.
Responsible for food and service related issues in his/her assigned station and guest satisfaction.
- Follows company guidelines regarding uniforms and personal hygiëne.
- Learn the relevant restaurant company standard procedures.
- Learn the regulations and procedures of’ the United States Public Health/United Kingdom Public Health.
- The Waiter/Waitress will serve his/her passengers to the highest standards set by the Company.
- Attends various training session with the aim to further improve his/her level of performance.
- Attends daily menu briefings in regards of our daily menus
- Table silver service in the restaurants to adhere.
- Perform various duties to include embarkation duties, afternoon teas, and Captains cocktail parties buffet breakfast/lunch service duties, in addition to the normal restaurant duties.
- Must be flexible with working hours and cleaning duties and any other duties as requested by the Assistant maitre d’hotel.
- Responsible for the proper storage/use and maintenance of glassware and china.
- Communicates any problems, challenges, complaints or service difficulties in a timely manner to the immediate supervisor.
- Gain amazing life / work experiences worldwide.
- Improve your Curriculum
- Save your salary (free food and accommodation)
- Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner and Midnight snack)
- Medical centre on-board, free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Laundry Service for your uniforme and linens.
- A competitive salary
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends Qualifications
Preference should be given to candidates with:
- Finished hospitality degree.
- At least two years of full time working experience on a four - five star or quality hotel/restaurant with an international clientele.
- Knowledge of all aspects of good quality restaurant service.
- Good attitude, willingness to learn.
- Good presentation.
- English spoken fluently and good language skills.
- Age minimum 21
Would you like to gain valuable experience on board a luxury cruise line,travel the world, meet people from several nationalities and get paid for it? Yes!! Send us your English C.V
We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you fit the profile, you will be contacted by e-mail, Skype or what’s app and sms.
Please keep an eye on your e-mail and spam box to see if you received an invitation.
- Cruise Carreras