Wyser is an international company among the top players in search & Selection for middle-up management and executive search. It is Incorporated in Gi Group, a global leader in labor market development.
Our client is a leader in Investment Banking.
Production of inputs required for capital run computation and for capital allocation
- Regular communication in delivering the results
- Perform first level analysis of source data and support of the teams on regulatory projects
- Perform, maintain and contribute for the required adjustments and the overall accuracy of all resources
- Perform first level of control of the allocation results accuracy for all types of risks, liaising with capital managers
- Build and produce regular reports of the impacts of future regulations
- Provide support on improving template of training documents on future regulations
- Provide support to the onshore team on more specific requests
- Prepare gap analysis of Finance and Risk figures once the methodologies are defined and implemented.
- Masterâ€™s degree in Finance.
- Experience in Accounting, Risk, Regulatory or Capital Markets activities is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Results and delivery focus
- Resilience, autonomy and proactivity.