CaseWare is a leading supplier of software solutions to accountants and auditors worldwide. Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare has become the dominant provider of mission-critical accounting and auditing software used by domestic and global accounting firms, corporations, governments and tax authorities.
In this role you will be responsible for expanding our market share in Europe and the Middle East through web or in person meetings with potential clients. Our product team in Europe will support you in achieving your targets.
This role includes international travel. Exposure to the accountancy market is a distinct advantage, but drive, computer literacy and sales professionalism are overriding selection criteria.
Candidates should have at least 3 years software sales experience and be able to demonstrate the drive to self generate leads and supporting material of prior sales results. A good communicator with a professional approach to sales, the successful candidate must have a disciplined approach to time management and lead reporting.
In return, CaseWare offers you the opportunity to represent the global international market leader and to be a key factor in the international expansion of CaseWare International. We offer a competitive compensation consisting of a base salary and uncapped commission.
- Identify prospects and develop opportunities for our software within the different territories.
- Generate and acquire leads, leveraging from existing international contacts.
- Build up a pipeline and report at least monthly to the head of business development.
- Maintain regular contact with prospective clients and respond effectively to leads supplied by marketing activity.
- After extensive training, develop an expert understanding of the CaseWare product portfolio per territory and effectively communicate its advantages in web based or in person demonstrations.
- Organize seminars and webinars in new markets.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with CaseWare clients through effective account management.
Experience and skills:
- Proven track record.
- An energetic self-starter with a proactive sales approach.
- Excellent cold calling skills with ability to confidently engage a prospective client in a credible and professional manner.
- Experienced in the sales of financial software.
- Fluent in English