Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the Solvay Group's global service provider.
SBS currently employs a team of about 1900 professionals worldwide, distributed in 90 sites and 25 countries. We are organized in a number of Front-office satellites, coordinated by 4 regional centers of expertise (in Lyon, Cranbury, S達o Paulo, Singapore) and providing global services from 3 integrated Back-Office centers in Lisbon, Curitiba and Bangkok.
The Lisbon Back-Office currently employs about 350 employees, working in an international environment where the official language is English and providing services in 6 other languages (Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian), through a fully-integrated SAP-based system.
This position is to integrate the Accounts Payable Team in our Carnaxide offices, and the main responsibilities are:
- Process invoices for Accounts Payable in SAP MM/FI following appropriate supporting documentation.
- To analyse and communicate discrepancies between order and invoice.
- Vendors and Expenses daily payments
- University degree in Finance, Management or Economics.
- Good written and spoken English
- French or German speaker (mandatory)
- Achievement drive
- Good analysis skills and problem solving mind-set
- Ability to manage priorities and work by objectives in a multicultural environment.