Stannah, stairlift world market leader and manufacturer intends to maximize and optimize its web presence.
The objective is to gift the current team with more excel resources, amplifying its ability to deliver projects required by some of the 40 Stannah countries. Amongst other tasks, this multidimensional team will deliver websites, landing pages, multi-campaigns (content, media & graphics, SEO, SEM, PPC and others), analyse and report results.
The team will work from Braga, with direct contact with the colleagues working across Europe.
It’s a very enriching project, gifting its team members with international experience, whilst sharing knowledge and good practices, working with large budgets and different cultures.
We are recruiting a: Junior PPC Account Manager (M/F, Braga - Portugal)
- Assist with the management of daily activities related to researching, planning, architecting and implementing a variety of online marketing campaigns specifically: paid search marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Work both directly with clients as well as other Stannah team members (Account Management, Project Management, Sales etc.) to clearly understand client goals and business in order to formulate effective plans
- Provide basic recommendations on overall account success and growth
- Be in a constant state of research and learning in order to remain on top of industry trends and best practices
- Pulls and prepares performance results with clients of various paid search knowledge
Experience & Skills Required
Has a clear understanding of bidding, budgets, pacing and reports KPI’s.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing field including a strong understanding of each of the disciplines included in this description
- 1-3 years in experience working on the client side
- Has a solid foundation of optimized campaign architecture
- Comprehend forecasts pertaining to paid search growth and conversion opportunity
- Solid knowledge of paid search campaign management on Google Ad words, Yahoo/Bing. Has basic understanding of Face book, LinkedIn, Twitter and other second tier paid advertising platforms
- Good knowledge of English (written & spoken) is mandatory
- Knowledge of other languages, such as French, Italian or others, is very welcome
- Energetic, self-motivated, creative and organized
- Strong sense of positive and professional attitude
- Highly communicational, responsible, confident and empathetic
- Able to work as team or solo.