BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
As a PMO Senior Consultant you will advise and follow end-to-end projects from assessment phase to closure.
Build solid relationships with Business, Functions and Management.
- Leverage on the team’s project management and smartsourcing expertise to advise the sponspor and project key stakeholders in the most appropriate approaches/tools/benchmarks
- Animate coordination with functions to ensure adequate capacity and alignment of stakeholders
- Follow project implementation including active participation to project steering committees
- Unlock pain points during project implementation with help of functions and escalate to top management when appropriate
- Provide consolidated roadmap to functions and top management
- Design set of performance indicators in collaboration with functions and ensure its deployment and regular production
- Contribute to PMO transversal projects with potential role of project manager
- Act ethically, respecting the CIB values, rules and compliance directives.
Master degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5years of experience in Business Consulting or Project Management
- Strong project management knowledge
- Energetic, proactive, determined, change driven, positive, goal oriented and consistent
- Objective seeker within a time-frame acting with tenacity
- Able to independently structure the problems and solve them
- Act with discretion, privacy and respecting confidentiality.
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication
- Highly organized: able to multi-tasking
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to simplify complex information
- Strong MS Office knowledge - Mainly in Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Proficient in English (fluent in French is a plus)