We have open positions with an American Cruise Line for Guest Service Officers / Receptionist
If you speak fluent 4 languages or more, you could get a position as International Host
- The Guest Services Officer must demonstrate exemplary problem resolution skills and maintain a high level of professional appearance and demeanor at all times. Taking the time to understand all requests in detail. Responds to escalated guest concerns in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing empathy and listening actively.
- Delivers focused and extraordinary customer service. By taking ownership and accountability of guest' issues and requests, effectively and efficiently. Knowing all the guest's comments, assists and resolving to the full.
- Maintains current knowledge of all ship’s regular events and special functions by reviewing all available data in order to provide guests with accurate and up-to-date information to answer questions and handle any special requests.
- Provides cash and guest account services: accepting cash payments, cashing personal or Traveler’s checks or exchanging foreign currencies. Follows established procedures to maintain, safeguard, balance and reconcile, assigned cash float. Assists guests during boarding and departure process, including establishing onboard credit, selling and printing Explorations. Tickets and closing of guest accounts.
- Provides all services of the Guest Services desk; including, but not limited to: tracing missing luggage, baby-sitting arrangements, cash services, safety deposit box service, lost and found service, printing and issuing of guest Sea Pass cards, and broadcasting ships announcements. Assists guests with immigration and customs procedures and forms.
- Ability to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Outstanding hospitality, focused customer service.
- Strong communicationand and organizational skills
- Effective decision-making abilities.
- Strong guest satisfaction disposition is mandatory.
- People person with a great sense of humor.
- Gain amazing life / work experiences worldwide.
- Improve your Curriculum
- Save your salary (free food and accommodation)
- Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner and Midnight snack)
- Medical centre on-board, free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Laundry Service for your uniforme and linens.
- A competitive salary
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends Qualifications
- Finished Hospitality degree
- Minimum one-year experience in a customer contact position within quality hotels.
- Age minimum 21
- Experience or understanding handling, US currency and exchange rates.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, including telephones, computers and copy machines.
- English spoken fluently, and clearly and distinctly; to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, supervisors and co-workers.
- Aptitude to read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures, instructions.
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French, German, Italian or Portuguese
Would you like to work, travel the world, gain a valuable life - work international experience, meet people from several nationalities and get paid for it? Yess!! so it is time to apply, send us your complete English C.V.
We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you fit the profile, you will be contacted by e-mail or what’s app and sms.
Please keep an eye on your e-mail and spam box to see if you received an invitation.
- Cruise Carreras