My client looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their team in Lisbon, Portugal. The company is a leading global contract research organisation with a clientele that includes pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organisations. Due to increasing client needs, the company is continuing to network with the best and the brightest in the industry.
- Should thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 2 years on site monitoring experience
- University degree in a science related field or are a certified health professional
- In depth knowledgee of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
- Experience of clinical trials in Portugal
- Experience in Oncology (preferably Melanoma or lung)
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Excellent English and Portuguese skills
- Previous xperience in the CRO industry would be advantageous
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on Phone number removed or upload your CV on our website URL removed
A full job description is available on request.
- ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.