Stannah, stairlift world market leader and manufacturer intends to maximize and optimize its web presence.
The objective is to gift the current team with more excel resources, amplifying its ability to deliver projects required by some of the 40 Stannah countries.
Amongst other tasks, this multidimensional team will deliver websites, landing pages, multi-campaigns (content, media & graphics, SEO, SEM, PPC and others), analyse and report results.
The team will work from Braga, with direct contact with the colleagues working across Europe.
It’s a very enriching project, gifting its team members with international experience, whilst sharing knowledge and good practices, working with large budgets and different cultures.
We are recruiting a: Senior Marketing Analyst (M/F, Braga - Portugal)
- Ensure timely and accurate information on user experience to feed into our digital channels, and optimize the journey of our website visitors
- Monitor our conversion rates closely and work to improve channel and campaign performance
- Manage the use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager across both existing and new digital channels, and help deploy advanced tracking solutions to new content areas
- Devise innovative solutions for gathering, manipulating and reporting data, including visualizations that contribute to the interpretation of the outputs
Key Skills & Experience:
- Truly driven by data with a ccurious and innovative mind-set, determination to understand challenging concepts and find new solutions (particularly in relations to large data volumes and technical systems)
- Demonstrable experience of the configuration and maintenance of Google Analytics properties and Google Tag Manager containers
- Experience of Google Analytics campaign tracking and Custom Dimensions
- Comfortable taking ownership of the digital analytics domain and working with limited supervision or instruction
- Confident communicating with both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience in bringing technology and software together that can help give us an automated process
- Good knowledge of English (written & spoken) is mandatory
- Knowledge of other languages, such as French, Italian or others, is very welcome
We’ll also highly appreciate:
- Previous experience of using Optimizely (CX optimisation) or Tableau
- At least 5 years working as a marketing analyst
- The ability and desire to grow the function
- Energetic, self-motivated, creative and organized
- Strong sense of positive and professional attitude
- Highly communicational, responsible, confident and empathetic
- Able to work as team or solo.