Stannah, stairlift world market leader and manufacturer intends to maximize and optimize its web presence.
The objective is to gift the current team with more excel resources, amplifying its ability to deliver projects required by some of the 40 Stannah countries.
Amongst other tasks, this multidimensional team will deliver websites, landing pages, multi-campaigns (content, media & graphics, SEO, SEM, PPC and others), analyse and report results. The team will work from Braga, with direct contact with the colleagues working across Europe.
It’s a very enriching project, gifting its team members with international experience, whilst sharing knowledge and good practices, working with large budgets and different cultures.
We are recruiting a: Senior PPC Account Manager ( M/F, Braga Portugal)
- Manage and develop an internal PPC team.
- Define PPC strategy for a range of clients, including display and search campaigns
- Manage large scale PPC, lead generation across Google and Bing - and manage all paid search advertising campaigns
- Manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
- Use key programs such as Google Ad words and Google Analytics to analyze and report on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year
- Manage large scale PPC budgets for a range of clients
- Optimize all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
- Edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies.
- BS/BA degree preferred with a Google Ad words Certification an absolute must.
- Large scale budget management experience preferably on the client side.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent people management skills
- A good working knowledge of key programmers including Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
- A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- The ability to successfully implement new PPC campaigns and achieve excellent ROI for all clients
- Good knowledge of English (written & spoken) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of other languages, such as French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or others, is very welcome.
- Energetic, self-motivated, creative and organized
- Strong sense of positive and professional attitude
- Highly communicational, responsible, confident and empathetic
- Able to work as team or solo.