Stannah, stairlift world market leader and manufacturer intends to maximize and optimize its web presence.
The objective is to gift the current team with more excel resources, amplifying its ability to deliver projects required by some of the 40 Stannah countries.
Amongst other tasks, this multidimensional team will deliver websites, landing pages, multi-campaigns (content, media & graphics, SEO, SEM, PPC and others), analyse and report results.
The team will work from Braga, with direct contact with the colleagues working across Europe.
It’s a very enriching project, gifting its team members with international experience, whilst sharing knowledge and good practices, working with large budgets and different cultures.
We are recruiting a: Technical SEO Manager (M/F, Braga - Portugal)
- Take the lead with technical and on-site SEO work on ecommerce and B2B websites across a range of platforms internationally
- Keep up to date with current best practice, but also innovating beyond best practice to achieve the very best results for our business.
- Report to Head of Digital, liaising closely with the digital team and the web development team, implementing some of the technical SEO work and supervising or directing other work.
- Analyze data in spreadsheets or Analytics packages and checking through source code for best practice
- Contribute to our multilingual SEO research and development and be at the forefront of developments in the online search industry
Key Skills & Experience:
- Interest in being an innovator in SEO
- Very good knowledge of HTML and a good understanding of the code behind a range of common website platforms
- Preferably, combined experience of both web development and SEO or online marketing.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Ability to write HTML code
- SEO best practise
- Analytics & conversion measurement
- Excellent Excel skills
- 2-4 years’ experience on equal or similar role
- Good knowledge of English (written & spoken) is mandatory
- Knowledge of other languages, such as French, Italian or others, is very welcome
Also, good experience with three or more of the following will be highly appreciated:
- Experience of ecommerce platforms
- Experience of CMS platforms such as Word Press or Drupal or SIteFinity
- Ad Words Management Social marketing
- Email marketing
- Ability to program or edit web development code
- Energetic, self-motivated, creative and organized
- Strong sense of positive and professional attitude
- Highly communicational, responsible, confident and empathetic
- Able to work as team or solo.