Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
Analyse how users and technology communicate among each other, in order to predict users behaviour
- Conceptualize and design mobile and web applications according to market requirements
- Choose and create the right type of design deliverables - wireframes, flowcharts, usabilty reports or others - in order to test solutions and catch usability problems in a early stage of the process
- Create high fidelity models according to Bosch Graphical user interface guidelines, in order to define how application will look and behave following the best practices of Interaction Design with Illustrator, Axure, and Photoshop
- Create the necessary specifications for the development team according to the UX requirements of applications: Structure, Navigation, Behaviour and Properties of the controls/ patterns, contents and labelling
- Prepare assets, in order to make them available to be implemented
- Conceptualise and Design in CPP scrum process together with cross-functional teams
Test applications usability and propose improvements.
What distinguishes you
Qualification: Bachelor or higher degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or Communication design
- Solid experience in User interface design
- Capacity to conduct analysis with clients and users, in order to discover “requested features” through interations and documentation
- Capacity to elaborate conceptual prototypes with low-fi user interface simulations, using Illustrator, Azure, Photoshop, in order to explore requested features
- Ability to produce, deliver and present proposed solutions with a clear flow, allowing the transmission of ideas through text and diagrams
- Ability to explore multiple solutions for a problem and explore the advantages/ disadvantages of the different solutions and approaches
- Familiar with Agile development methodology - namely scrum (highly desirable), terminology and objectives
- Experience in customizing XML files in Android studio (desirable)
- Ability to produce technical specifications about the User Interface requirements, such as Structure, Navigation, Behaviour and controls properties or content labels
Excellent visual design skills, with ability to produce consistent visual treatment of elements and components.
- Good English communication skills
Ability to work in team.
Bosch Thermotechnology SA belongs to the business unit Thermotechnology, a name associated to technology, innovation and quality.
Responsible for development and production of Vulcano´s brand products represents, on national market, Technology, Innovation and Quality. The basis of your business success lies in its capacity for innovation and advancement in terms of technological know-how, making it leader in Europe market for water heaters.
Aveiro - Portugal
Aveiro - Portugal
Your future job location offers you
Benefits & Services
Profit from the wide range of employee benefits and services available at your place of work.
We have on-site parking available for our employees.
Health & Sport
We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
We have catering facilities on-site.
Company medical service
Our employees can consult a company medical office.
Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
Room for creativity
Our working environment offers room for creativity.
Flexible worktime options
- Take advantage of our flexible worktime options.